This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. If you are under 18 you may not use this Site or the ChadaBox services without the guidance of a legal guardian. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site. Our Customer Support team is available 9am to 5pm PST if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service. Contacting our Customer Support team can be performed by submitting a request at support@ChadaBox.com
Key TermsServices are paid video chat services (also referred to as Gigs ) offered by Sellers.
Purchases made by users of ChadaBox.
Sellers are users who offer video chats on ChadaBox.
Buyers are users who purchase video chats on ChadaBox.
Purchase Page is where the seller can describe their video chat service and the terms, and the buyer can purchase the video chat service.
Email Vouchers are the formal electronic documents received by a buyer that is used to redeem the offer directly with the Seller
Buy Now is where buyers submit their payment details to receive their Email Voucher
Revenue is the money sellers earn from completed sales
Sales Balance is cleared revenue from completed Email Voucher purchases for sellers to withdraw as per the withdrawal terms.
Overview (Main terms)
- Only registered users may buy and sell video chats on ChadaBox.
- Video chats on ChadaBox may only be offered at any rate as chosen by the Seller
- Orders are purchased through the Buy Now button found on a users purchase page
- Users must fulfill their sold video chats, and may not refuse to without cause. Not fulfilling video chat offers sold will affect sellers’ reputation and status and may get them removed and/or banned from ChadaBox.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through ChadaBox.com.
- ChadaBox retains the right to use all published delivered works for ChadaBox marketing and promotion purposes unless explicitly submitted in writing by the Seller that they do not wish to be included in any ChadBox marketing or promotions.
- Video chats on ChadaBox may not be reproduced outside of the ChadaBox platform for any reason and is strictly and explicitly prohibited.
- Once payment is completed, you will be emailed an Email Voucher with a unique link
- This unique link will direct you to the page where your video chat will take place
- You must be logged into ChadaBox and navigate to your video chat link at least 5 minutes prior to your purchased date and time. If you are late for your video chat you will not be refunded.
- Sellers must deliver services according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Purchase page and terms as spelled out on the purchase page
- We encourage our users to try and settle conflicts among themselves. If for any reason this fails or you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact ChadaBox's Customer Support department for assistance at support@ChadaBox.com
- When a user purchases a Video chat, the seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into their account.
- Users are responsible for scanning any and all transferred files if any for viruses and malware. ChadaBox will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of ChadaBox's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer's overall experience with the sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the seller.
- Leaving a buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the ChadaBox platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the ChadaBox platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a seller’s Services page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to fulfill the Email Voucher to the buyer with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once Email Voucher is redeemed, the buyer has three days to respond and post a review If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after a Email Voucher is redeemed. No new reviews may be added to an order after 30 days.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their buyers.
We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts among themselves. If for any reason this fails or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact ChadaBox's Customer Support department for assistance.
- All sales are final on ChadaBox and Email Vouchers and all Purchases made on ChadaBox cannot be refunded for any reason.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a buyer or seller encounters an issue related to the service provided on a Email Voucher, you are encouraged to settle the dispute directly with the buyer to a mutually agreed upon resolution.
- ChadaBox reserves the right to place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Services and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- ChadaBox encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve disputes mutually.
- Eligibility for requests to ChadaBox to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the ChadaBox delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed purchases may not be cancelled
- Sales are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of services delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Services page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must use ChadaBox Customer Support to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their seller prior to contacting Customer Support. Customer Support will not take any action against Orders where the buyers failed to inform their seller of issues related to the seller’s service and will allow sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of ChadaBox.
- Any non-permitted usage of ChadaBox encountered during a Sale, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to ChadaBox’s Terms of Service.
- ChadaBox Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active Sales (after the buyer submits their payment and before the seller delivers on ChadaBox)
- The seller refuses to fulfill their obligation to honor a Purchase.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the seller’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active ChadaBox user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our Customer Support team.
- The seller requests additional payments, on or off the ChadaBox platform, directly related to the agreed requirements.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the seller not related to the agreed requirements.
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially.
ChadaBox does not refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer's in the form of a credit and are available for future purchases on ChadaBox. Funds returned to you as a credit will not include processing fees paid.
USER CONDUCT AND PROTECTION
ChadaBox enables people around the world to connect, chat, learn, have fun, and engage in one on one video chats. Services offered on ChadaBox reflect the diversity of an expanding Services economy. Members of the ChadaBox community communicate and engage through orders, social media, and on ChadaBox’s Community Forums.
ChadaBox maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of ChadaBox. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on ChadaBox.
To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team.
- Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of ChadaBox in order to circumvent or abuse the ChadaBox messaging system or ChadaBox platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged after a purchase is made.
- ChadaBox does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered by Sellers. You may contact us if you suspect abuse by a Seller.
- ChadaBox does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the ChadaBox platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on ChadaBox's platform.
- Sellers create video chat offers on ChadaBox to allow buyers to purchase.
- Each video chat you sell accredits your account with a net revenue of the amount calculated on your Post Gig page.
- ChadaBox accredits sellers once a purchase is completed.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer in the form of a credit less processing fees.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of up to 30 days. Payments to Sellers are processed monthly on the 1st of each month. It is required your account has a minimum of $100 USD in order to request a withdrawal.
- Sellers may not promote their Services or any ChadaBox content via the AdWords platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of ChadaBox’s withdrawal options.
- The seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by buyers.
- For security concerns, ChadaBox may temporarily disable a seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by buyers, or associating multiple ChadaBox accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers are allowed to post up to 1 Service per Category.
- Services created on ChadaBox are User Generated Content.
- Services may be removed by ChadaBox for violations to these Terms of Service, which may include (but are not limited to) the following violations and/or materials:
- Illegal or Fraudulent services
- Copyright Infringement, Trademark Infringement
- Misrepresentation of identity, impostering
- Adult oriented services, Pornographic, Inappropriate/Obscene
- Intentional copies of Services
- Spam, Nonsense, or Violent Services
- Services misleading to buyers
- Reselling of regulated goods
- Services that extend beyond 30 days of service duration
- Services that are removed for violations mentioned above, may result in the suspension of the seller’s account.
- Services that are removed for violations are not eligible to be restored or edited.
- Services may be removed from our Search feature due to poor performance and/or user misconduct.
- Services may include pre-approved website URLs contained within the Services description and requirements box. Services containing websites promoting content, which violates ChadaBox’s Terms of Service, will be removed.
- Services are required to have an appropriate Services image related to the service offered and must not be infringed copyrighted material. Sellers must have all rights to use images. Report image copyright infringement here
- Profiles and Deal pages may contain Services Videos linked through the Services management tools available on ChadaBox.
- Statements on the Services Page that undermine or circumvent these Terms of Service is prohibited.
- Sellers must post the original pricing of an offered deal accurately and this must be verifiable. Fraudulent amounts will result in immediate removal of your seller account
- Eligible Services in select Categories may set up multiple deals to offer in structured formats with multiple price points.
Top Rated Sellers
- Top Rated Sellers are chosen manually by ChadaBox editors through an ongoing review process based on seniority, volume of sales, extremely high ratings, exceptional customer care, and community leadership. Top Rated Sellers as chosen by ChadaBox can gain access to more extensive features, including exclusive access to beta features and Priority support.
- Top Rated eligibility is constantly evaluated by ChadaBox to ensure that the quality standards and expectations of the Top Rated selection is kept. Top Rated Sellers who cannot maintain their high quality service through a severe drop in ratings, increased complaints or violate our Terms of Service risk losing their Top Rated status and the benefits that come with it.
ChadaBox sellers have access to several features that help customize the way their services can be offered.
Sellers can post images owned by them or they have the rights too and do not violate our Terms of Service.
Service Descriptions where you describe what the service is about
You may post a link to any promo videos that you have the rights to do so
You may set your pricing at any rate you see fit for each video chat offer
ChadBox provides you with sophisticated sales tracking in your account so you can keep track of all your sales and withdrawals.
- To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of ChadaBox's withdrawal methods.
- Your ChadaBox profile can be associated with only one account from each ChadaBox withdrawal methods. A withdrawal provider account can be associated with only one ChadaBox profile.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 30 days. Top Rated Sellers are eligible to withdraw revenue following a safety clearance period of 7 days.
- To withdraw your available revenue, you must choose your desired method (either Check by Mail or PayPal currently) to initiate the withdrawal process
- Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you in your ChadaBox Account.
- Withdrawal fees vary depending on your chosen withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to refund or change this process once it has begun.
Check By Mail
More Coming Soon
- Users with the intention to defame competing sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- ChadaBox reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, ChadaBox will return parts or full revenue back to sellers.
- Users may report Services to Customer Support that may be in violation of ChadaBox’s Terms of Service based on the reported Services’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Services).
- ChadaBox will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement.
There is also a flagging system so that you may flag any user that may be abusing the platform or acting in an inappropriate manner to alert our staff.
Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
Adult Services & Pornography - ChadaBox does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services. Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on ChadaBox should be friendly, constructive, and professional. ChadaBox condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages. Phishing and Spam - ChadaBox takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent. Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page only. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of ChadaBox will not be protected by our Terms of Service. Intellectual Property Claims - ChadaBox will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here. Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use ChadaBox for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
Abuse and Spam
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the ChadaBox community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to ChadaBox’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on ChadaBox. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell ChadaBox accounts.
- ChadaBox reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of ChadaBox's Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on ChadaBox.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to ChadaBox's approval.
- Disputes should be handled by contacting ChadaBox Customer Support.
- ChadaBox may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, ChadaBox will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use ChadaBox after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, ChadaBox will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to ChadaBox by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. ChadaBox does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled. Furthermore, ChadaBox is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the Services, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Services® service offers. By offering a service, the seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service is offered on ChadaBox. Sellers advertising their Services online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Services and may lead to the suspension of seller's account. For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement - please see our Intellectual Property Claims Policy which forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
Third Party Recording
Using any third party recording software outside of the ChadBox platform, cameras, phones, or by any other means is strictly prohibited and violators will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER CHADBOX NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH CHADABOX MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
The Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.
The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL CHADABOX, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.